The Coach House
Ground Floor :
This handsome and substantial newly refurbished property features a full-size snooker table and magnificent crystal chandelier in its spacious 40ft living room, which also has a splendid open fire within a cast-iron surround and large French doors leading to a secluded garden.
Bespoke kitchen with granite sink and stone flagged floor, Dining-room with marble top table and Cloakroom/W.C.
First floor :
Two double bedrooms, one with hand-carved four-poster bed, one with individually designed wrought-iron four-poster bed, each with en-suite shower room/W.C. Twin-bedded room with unique cabin-style beds. Three further individually styled twin-bedded rooms. Victorian-style bathroom/W.C. with bidet.
- Spring water fed 30-foot indoor heated swimming-pool
- Private full-size snooker table
- Open fire – initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- 51″ Flat screen TV with freeview
- ipod/iphone docking station
- Duvets with linen
- Towels £2 pppw by arrangement poa
- Natural spring water supply
- Private garden with outdoor furniture
- Complimentary wine on arrival
- Electricity included
- Shared payphone
- Shared laundry room: coin-operated washing machine & tumble dryer
- Ample parking
- Shops within 3 miles
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement only
- No Smoking
- Full oil CH £60 (Winter £85) pw poa