The Clock House
Providing substantial single-storey holiday accommodation, this conversion is set next to the magnificent restored Clock Tower.
It features an entrance hall, Bespoke kitchen with quarry tiled floor and marble top dining table, leading via double doors to large attractive living room with barrel-arched high ceiling, feature stone wall and sofa-bed (for +2).
A double bedroom with Tudor-style canopy, a twin-bedded room and a nautical themed Victorian-style bathroom/W.C. with bidet.
- Spring water fed 30-foot indoor heated swimming-pool
- Easy walking access
- TV with freeview
- Duvets with linen
- Towels £2 pppw by arrangement poa
- Natural spring water supply
- Private garden with outdoor furniture
- Complimentary wine on arrival
- Electricity included
- Shared payphone
- Shared laundry room: coin-operated washing machine & tumble dryer
- Ample parking
- Shops within 3 miles
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement only
- No Smoking
- Full oil CH £40 (Winter £60) pw poa