Set opposite the Clock Tower in the courtyard, this well-furnished property provides single-storey holiday accommodation with a cottage-style living room and French doors to a secluded garden.
Bespoke kitchen with quarry brick floor and marble top dining table. A double bedroom off the hall with handcrafted wrought-iron four-poster bed complete with en-suite cloakroom/W.C.
Two individually themed twin-bedded rooms, one with matching canopied beds. A Victorian-style bathroom/W.C. with bidet.
Victorian-style bathroom/W.C. with bidet.
- Spring water fed 30-foot indoor heated swimming-pool
- Easy walking access
- 32″ Flat screen TV with freeview
- Duvets with linen
- Towels £2 pppw by arrangement poa
- Natural spring water supply
- Private garden with outdoor furniture
- Complimentary wine on arrival
- Electricity included
- Shared payphone
- Shared laundry room: coin-operated washing machine & tumble dryer
- Ample parking
- Shops within 3 miles
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement only
- No Smoking
- Full oil CH £45 (Winter £65) pw poa