Location Map & Directions
Directions From Norwich:
- From Norwich take the A140 from the Norwich Ring Road towards Cromer. After about one mile, passing Norwich Airport on the right, take the Holt Road (B1149) to Horsford at the roundabout.
- Pass through the village of Horsford. After leaving Horsford take the first left (Haveringland Road) following the brown tourist sign for caravans and camping. At the next crossroads go straight continuing on Haveringland Road (following the sign to Swanington).
- Continue on Haveringland Road passing through the village. You will eventually see a Church on the right (not visible at night). Continue on until you reach two gate cottages on your right and drive between them onto the estate.
- Continue straight and follow the road passing over three speed humps. At the small crossroads proceed straight following the sign “Coach House”. In fifty yards follow the road round to the left and this will lead you to the Coach House and Cottages.
- Proceed to the village of Eastgate (south of Cawston) and then to the Ratcatchers Public House. At the crossroads follow the sign to Haveringland. Continue until you reach two gate cottages on your left (first properties you will encounter) and drive between them onto the estate.
- As Point 4. above.